Weekend Food @ Taguig

Posted by Lora Not Laura at April 26, 2011
FOOD FOOD FOOD! I LOVE FOOD! :) Eating I think one is of my hobbies (lol). But I'm kinda sawa na with fast food chain foods. I'm looking for something different, something that would make me crave after not eating it for a week or two, something that I can tell my friends to try and end up enjoying it like I did. But I know we have different taste when it comes to food. If you are like me, looking for something different to try or just want to enjoy food tripping with family or friends. (Or if you want, get in touch with me and let's plan a Mercato Centrale food tripping day!) Drop by Mercato Centrale every weekend ,Saturday and Sunday, from 7:00 am - 2:00 pm. 

You might want to visit this coming weekend (April 30 and May 1) for a weekend treat.
P.S.: Tell me you favorite Mercato Centrale foodie! XO

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei