Sophie Paris: Magic Pink Cream & Koshize Blush On

Posted by Lora Not Laura at August 24, 2011

I am really looking for a good blush on. Few years ago, I saw this pearl blush while browsing ebay but I was too busy I forgot to check it again and buy it. Reason why I want to buy it? it's CUTE! :) Last week while I was searching for a cheek tint I came across with this Sophie Magic Pink Cream. I continued browsing until I saw this CUTE blush which I saw few years ago. OMG! I immediately look for branches where I can find and tadah! Good thing there's a authorize reseller here in Las Pinas. I texted the seller and she told me the pink color blush is out of stock. After two days I went to her store to buy Magic Pink Cream and to my surprise she have stock of this pearl blush so I bought one.  

Click photo for better view






w/o flash
w/ flash. 
Sophie Paris description - Pearl blusher composed of 5 color shades in each container.
I can only see four. How about you?
When I opened it, I was disappointed because I was expecting a lot of beads, I mean more than one layer of course. (pero like ko parin! haha)
I was expecting something like this.
Be careful when opening it if you don't want the bead falling from the container . 
No applicator so I bought a sponge as my applicator.

w/o flash
w/ flash
Around 8:30 pm. Using Koshize Blush On and NYX Addis Ababa soft matte lip cream. I did not used foundation only moisturizer before I apply the blush.
I'm really not good on applying blush on. Still practicing! lol
around 3:00 am. You can still see pink on my cheeks so I guess it stays a little longer .
Even though I was kinda disappointed because of the number of beads (lol) I still love this blush. I just need to find a better applicator.  

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei