ANNE CURTIS SMITH for L'oreal Paris

Posted by Lora Not Laura at November 12, 2011
I got free invites for the Loreal Paris presents MICHAEL CINCO. I arrived at SMX too early and I was trying to look for the Loreal Paris lounge to claim my free invites. I asked the guard where's the lounge and he said upstairs. I went up and looked for the person where I can claim my invites.While asking few peoples with Loreal Paris I.D. I saw Anne Curtis coming my way with lots of guards around her. Then I realized the lounge upstairs is for the Media, for the press con. Even though I don't have media I.D. I took the opportunity to take pictures while they interview Anne.




























0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei