VIKINGS Experience

Posted by Lora Not Laura at May 26, 2011
          It was my father's birthday so we had dinner at VIKINGS. I wasn't that excited because my parents told me that Yakimix is better than Vikings (Me= first visit, Parents=2nd visit). When we arrived there's only few tables occupied but when I looked around most of the tables are reserved. I ordered watermelon shake because that's the only drink the server offered me (but there's juice, soft-drinks, beer and coffee you can find at the drinks station) . I checked all of the stations to see what food are served that night. There's a lot,as in, a lot of food. I end up going back to our table without anything on my plate. I didn't know what to eat because I can't decide which one should I eat first. haha Decided to start with salmon sushi and some maki. Then some grilled foods like scallop and chicken and beef kebab. I tried the ebi tempura, pizza, roast beef, roast lamb, and many more in small portions of course. To bad I did not try foods that are crispy or kinda hard to chew because I had my braces adjusted few days ago and it's giving me a hard time to chew food. But even though I am having a hard time I have to enjoy all of the food. In the end, BUSOG!
          I didn't realize that there's a lot of people already,most of them are groups. I thought not so many people are eating at Vikings and I was wrong. Even if the weather in not that good people are still there enjoying the comfy seats and good food.
          I am looking forward for another Vikings experience and that means I don't agree with my parents saying that Yakimix is better. I still want to eat at Yakimix but if budget permits I'll go for Vikings.
          
Salad dressings
Maki
More Maki
Chawan Mushi - an egg custard dish that uses the seeds of gingko
Waldorf Salad
Cheese
Cold Cuts
Deviled Eggs - hard-boiled eggs cut in half and filled with the hard-boiled egg's yolk mixed usually with mayonnaise and mustard
Asparagus con Hamon
Spinachi
Mutabal - dip/spread that is made of mashed eggplant and  mixed with various seasoning
Egyptian Hummus - dip/spread that is made from chickenpeas
Fresh Fruits
Desserts
More Desserts
Fresh Fruits for the Chocolate Fondue Fountain
Native Desserts
And more Desserts
Make you own Halo-Halo
I ordered Watermelon Shake
The mug for beer is tall and slim
Steamed Oyster but you can also order baked or steamed with garlic
Grilled Scallop

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei