NYX Haul

Posted by Lora Not Laura at March 05, 2012
I bought some stuffs from an online store. I was really looking for a peach shade of lipstick and when I saw the photo used by the seller I thought the shade is likely the same shade that I was looking for but when I received the item and tried it, the shade is not really the shade I was looking for and it was not even a lipstick, it's a lip liner. Anyway, I purchased two NYX GIRLS NAIL POLISH in UNDER THE MOON & TURKS AND CAICOS and one NYX LIPLINER PENCIL in CORAL. Check the photos below for swatches.










without flash

with flash

Not good if you have dry lips. Try to moisturize first your lips before using the lipliner. 

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei