The SODERNO Molito

Posted by Lora Not Laura at March 12, 2012
SODERNO started last October last year. Finally after four months we decided to go and try the foods available at Soderno. We arrived early so some of the food stores are not yet open. While waiting for my mom to arrive I started to look around to see what food to try and here are some of the food finds at Soderno. Look at the photos so you'll have idea on what foods are available and the prices also.
Soderno is located at the Molito Lifestyle Center at the corners og Alabang Zapote Road , Madrigal Avenue and Commerce Avenue. They have wi-fi! :)










We bought one order of this ribs and had it for lunch the next day. 500 pesos. Meat is so tender.  Try it !



The famous BAGWANG! A MUST TRY!!!!!











80 pesos. I love this nachos. So many cheese.









FAIL because I forgot to buy. I will try this next time.














70 pesos for four pieces







Wintermelon topped with Rock Salt & Cheese

So what food from the photos you think you want to try? I'm planning to try the paellas next time and of course the fried Oreos! 

What weekend market is your favorite? 
Have you tried Soderno?
Share what food I should try next time! :)

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei