SM Cinema CINEACCESS Card

Posted by Lora Not Laura at March 07, 2012
SM Southmall had a 3 day sale last March 2-4. Since my father wanted to buy a new shoes we went there on the last day of sale. We arrived there early so we had time to watch a movie. I didn't know SM Cinema (or maybe SM Southmall only?) have this new Cineaccess card instead of using the usual printed movie tickets. Upon paying for movie tickets they will give you a Cineaccess card and a white printed paper which serves as your receipt or in any case your card will not work you will show this receipt to be able to enter the cinema. While we were in line, the lady in front of me don't have any Cineacces card but her receipt has a bar code,which can be scanned and the arrow will turn green and you can now enter. I don't know the reason why she didn't have the card maybe because senior citizen or no more cards available? I really don't know! hahaha. Anyway, check the photos below on how to use your Cineaccess card. Sorry photos are bit blurry because I only used my mobile phone. 




I didn't get the chance to try this! haha

So have you tried this Cineaccess Card already? Where? :)

0 comments:

 

Live.Laugh.Love.Eat.Pray Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei